There are many of those who still see the trading of digital currencies as an intimidating and unknown process, so not everyone is willing to invest in any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin. And this is where bitcoin faucets come to the rescue. These are special applications or websites that reward their users with bitcoins for performing certain tasks. And this is a clear answer to many questions as to how to earn Bitcoins without financial investments.
The very first Bitcoin faucets appeared back in 2010, shortly after the introduction of Bitcoin. The main purpose of such platforms was to promote Bitcoin and provide information about the new digital currency, as well as encourage its use.
At that time, of course, the value of Bitcoin was very small – about one cent. Therefore, those who performed certain tasks in the form of solving captchas received a “generous reward” in the form of one or two BTC. Those who earned coins and saved them back then, today have become quite rich people.
Nowadays, Bitcoin faucets certainly do not pay remuneration in such amounts but nevertheless, bitcoin faucets provide such an opportunity for those who wish to earn bitcoins without any investments.
What is a Bitcoin Faucet
A Bitcoin faucet is a special website or app with a system of rewards for completing simple tasks. Each payment to a cryptocurrency wallet is made in certain fractions of bitcoin after the successful completion of the submitted task. As a rule, Bitcoin faucets offer simple tasks:
- Solve the captcha;
- View ads;
- Exploring videos about various products;
- Clicking links;
- Solving puzzles.
There is a minimum payout set for such tasks, so you need to earn a certain amount to make it available for withdrawal. Until then, earned funds are accumulated and stored in micro wallets, which are automatically created during registration. The special feature of a micro wallet is that it is capable of accumulating even the smallest amounts in crypto, and when it is full to the maximum level, rewards are automatically sent to a personal wallet.
Is it Possible to Make Money with Bitcoin Faucet?
In fact, making a profit with the help of faucets is not as easy as it seems. The amount of remuneration is very small, and in order to earn a relatively good amount of money, it is recommended to use several faucets. To increase your productivity you can use rotator websites, which enable you to cooperate with several faucets while staying at the same website without the need to move around.
Bitcoin faucets offer different amounts of rewards, so their choice should be taken seriously provided that there is a desire to earn significantly more money.
The payout depends directly on the complexity of the task. The more difficult the task is, the higher the amount is paid for it. Therefore, if you choose several good bitcoin faucets, you can get a good extra income.
Top Most Paid Bitcoin Faucets
The Internet is filled with a lot of options, it is very difficult to choose an appropriate and reliable option on your own. Our team of experts has conducted a thorough analysis and offers you the best options:
- Free Bitcoin. One of the best and first faucets. To make money, users just need to register on the website and press the Roll button and roll the dice. Each such action brings the user a random number of satoshi. It is allowed to withdraw a minimum amount of $1 equivalent to BTC. The main advantages of the faucet include fast withdrawal, 50% referral commission, weekly lotteries of different kinds, and quite high rewards for completing tasks.
- DailyFreeBits. It offers relatively simple ways to earn satoshi. It doesn’t require any information other than your e-wallet address to receive funds. You get 1,000 satoshis upon registration and additionally, free satoshi are awarded every hour.
- Coinpayu. Remuneration is offered for the views of the usual advertisements. You can also perform other types of tasks, including surveys or you can join the affiliate program offered by this faucet.
- Cointiply. This is one of the up-to-date faucets, which is an ideal option for beginners. The rewards here are paid out every hour for watching videos, web pages, and participating in games, the main purpose is to reach the minimum payout amount.
- BitcoinAliens. This is the most attractive faucet that offers users free satoshi every half an hour. You can also earn income by watching videos, advertising, and playing video games.
- Moon Bitcoin. It can be described as one of the most popular and used faucets. Here users can earn through surveys, watching videos, advertising, performing a number of actions on social networks, as well as playing online games. It offers a nice bonus for inviting a friend – a 20% commission.
- BTCClicks. This is a popular bitcoin faucet that offers to earn money by watching videos or clicking on advertising links. Extra satoshis will be rewarded for completing puzzles about specific products.
If you use a Bitcoin faucet, it is quite possible to earn Bitcoins without investing your own money, however, it is impossible to get rich through such actions. Of course, it is possible to register with several faucets and use rotators to increase your income. Faucets are great for people who have a lot of free time and constant access to the Internet. Yet, faucets are not of much help to those who set their minds on serious earnings in the field of cryptocurrencies. It’s a completely different approach and scale of action.